If excess weight prevents you from keeping up with the pace of your life or limits how active you can be, it might be time to consider bariatric surgery. When excess weight is lost, risk factors for certain diseases decrease as your health and energy levels improve. Imagine how much different your life would be – and look – if excess weight wasn’t part of it.
Weight loss surgery is an option for people who:
- Are 100lbs or more over ideal body weight
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher
- Have a BMI of 35-39.99 with a diagnosed health problem
- Are at least 18
- Tuesday, March 4th at 7 pm
- Thursday, March 6th at 6:30 pm
- Saturday, March 8th at 10 am
- Tuesday, March 11th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 19th at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 20th at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 25th at 6:30 pm
Please click on any of the links above to learn more and to register for the event online.