Browse through these links below for more information on our latest health topics:
- Stress and depression can have a significant impact on your physical recovery following a heart attack. Take a look at this brief article from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute detailing the adverse effects of stress on heart disease.
- Have you considered the advantages of breastfeeding your newborn child? Learn more about the advantages of breastfeeding your baby with this FAQ from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Browse through this guide to breastfeeding from WomensHealth.gov for more in-depth information about caring for your child.
- This study from the LLLI details the health benefits of breastfeeding for mothers.
- This fact sheet from NIAMS details some of the potential causes of back pain, as well as your options for treating them.
- The causes of back pain can vary with age, and doctors will examine a variety of factors to determine the best treatment options for your needs. To learn more about the process of diagnosing back pain, read through this publication from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Memorial Hospital is an award-winning acute care facility that has been serving Jacksonville and the rest of northeast Florida since 1969. We’ve been recognized for our superior medical services by the American Heart Association, American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, American College of Radiology, and more. Schedule an appointment or have your healthcare questions answered by calling (904) 586-3606 today.